Wednesday 22 August 2012

"AIFEL" Quilled name

My first try on lettering with quilling method on 12" x12" cardstock. 
It turns out better then i thought it will be :)

I am having fun with my new  Deluxe Crimper. I can't quill without it !!!
It added such beautiful texture to the normal Quilling method. I just love it :)



Tools Used :
1. Slotted & Needle Quilling tool
2. Deluxe Crimper
3. Ultra fine tip glue applicator with acid free glue

Materials:
1. 2 pcs of cardstock
     S.E.I Winter Song-Redwood Hideaway (code:8-3403)  
     S.E.I Jocelyn-Chocolate Fix (code:8-5212)

2. Quilling strips (Quilled creations) - 5 Mix color packs
     (cool, warm, pink shades, yellow shades, green shades)

3. Bling-it rhinestone (Basic Grey)

Try it, make your own name with this method :)
Have FUN!!!

1 comment: